Girls Night Out
Hosting a Bachelorette Party, Divorce Party, Mothers Day Gathering, or just looking for a fun way to entertain the girls? If you are tying to avoid strippers and poles, but still want a little something fun, sexy, and womanly… then this may be just right up your alley.
“Girls Just Want To Have Fun” #
Enjoy an hour and a half of a fun dance class where you and your friends can learn dances like Salsa, Cha Cha, or Line Dances where we don’t need partners. Take your first few minutes to settle in, then join your instructor as she takes you through an hour of dancing, learning, and exercising all while having fun and spending time with your gals. Feel free to bring a celebratory cake or light snacks to enjoy after your class.
- 1.5-Hour Lesson (Arrive, Dance, and Enjoy)
- Your choice of dance(s) you’d like to learn
- 2-10 Women
- Private Room
- Free Gift for the guest of honor (Birthday girl, etc)
- Total Cost: $175
- Come comfortably dressed so that you can move around, but also go for the curls and lipstick so that you can still head off to continue your evening at another location.
- Wearing heels is completely acceptable, however, I would suggest to stay away from mules, flip flops, or platforms.
- The youngest in the group can be 13 years of age.
“Naughty Girl” #
Enjoy 2 hours of a sensual dance class where you and your friends can have fun in discovering the simple pleasures of a head or shoulder roll in a comfortable, private setting. Take your first few minutes to settle in, then join your instructor as she begins with a sensual warm up and works her way to a sexy routine that you can all take home to that special someone. Feel free to bring a celebratory cake or light snacks to enjoy after your class.
- 2-Hour Lesson
- Sensual Warm Up and Sexy Routine
- 1-10 Women (Add $10 for each additional person)
- Private Room
- Free Gift for the guest of honor (Bride-to-be, birthday girl, etc)
- Total Cost: $225
- Come comfortably dressed so that you can move around, but go for the curls and the darker shade of lipstick so that you can feel sexy the entire way through. So in other words, a done up work out attire.
- Shoes will be off for the warm up, so don’t blame us if those pedi’s aren’t up to date. However, this class will require a pair of heels (or your sexiest flats if you are a member of the anti-heel movement).
- Heels: We suggest you bring a heel that will stay on your foot (meaning no mules). Also, we don’t recommend platforms even though we know you love them, we know you think they are comfortable, we know how fabulous they make you look, and we know that your pair is probably the cutest ever, but they will turn against you in this kind of class. The thinner the sole, the better. If you have a pair of dance shoes…bring those!!! Don’t fear, if you bring the wrong pair, you can always go bare.
- Please provide age group when booking (we suggest no one under 18- because that could feel a bit awkward)